Make Bath Time Fun with Mamaearth Baby Bath Products
Protect your little one’s extra-soft skin with Mamaearth Natural Baby Bath products that ensure hygiene without stripping their delicate skin of its natural moisture. Our Baby Bath products have been specially formulated from natural ingredients to strengthen your baby's skin barrier and give them a gentle cleanse. So start your baby's day right, with a soothing and gently cleansing bath with Mamaearth Baby Bath products.
About Mamaearth Baby Bath Products
Mamaearth Baby Bath Care products come with the goodness of nature and help remove oils, sweat, and dirt from the delicate skin of infants and toddlers. Our Baby Bath products contain natural nourishing ingredients like Milk protein, Calendula, Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil, and Fruit extracts to help nourish the skin and retain moisture, leaving the child’s skin “baby soft.” Right from hydrating bathing bars to moisturizing body washes, our baby bath range includes everything you require to give your child the care and protection they deserve during their bath time. Also, all our baby products are hypoallergenic and carefully crafted to be gentle on a baby’s delicate and sensitive skin.
Best Selling Baby Bath Products from Mamaearth
- Our best selling Mamaearth Moisturizing Bathing Bar Soap for Babies contains the goodness of Goat Milk, Oats, and Shea Butter to keep your baby's skin clean, moisturized and nourished while maintaining optimal pH levels.
- Strengthened with antibacterial qualities, our top-of-line Mamaearth Nourishing Bathing Bar Soap for Kids protects your baby’s skin from germs and prevents infections. Its vitamin and mineral-rich Fruit Extracts revitalize your baby’s skin, while the essential oils keep pH levels regulated. This Nourishing Bathing Bar Soap is made with Basil Oil, Glycerin, Coconut Oil, and Almond Oil to keep your child’s skin healthy and supple.
- The best selling Mamaearth Deeply Nourishing Body Wash for Babies removes dirt and germs while soothing and moisturizing your baby's skin with Aloe Vera and Coconut Oil. It is enriched with Coconut-based cleansers and Jojoba Oil to nourish the skin, in addition to the antibacterial properties of Orange Essential Oil. Mamaearth Deeply Nourishing Body Wash is a tear-free product that cleans thoroughly without irritating your baby's eyes or skin.
How To Choose the Right Baby Bath Care Products
Baby skin is delicate and sensitive, making them prone to numerous skin conditions like cradle cap, diaper rash, toxic erythema, milia, and infantile acne. Some are caused by hormonal changes, while others are caused by inflammation due to chemical-induced baby skincare products. Harmful chemicals deplete the skin's essential oils, causing dryness and skin inflammation in babies. Mamaearth has a wide range of baby bath products, ideal for children as they are sulfate-free and gentle. Try our popular Mamaearth Body Wash for Kids. This kid-friendly body wash helps eliminate germs and comes in five exciting flavors: Original Orange, Brave Blueberry, Agent Apple, Major Mango, and Super Strawberry to make bath time fun.
1. Consider Your Baby’s Concern: At Mamaearth, we make baby bath care products to address almost every babycare need and concern. Here are some of the common issues they face:
- Dry Skin: Roughness and flakiness are indications of dehydrated skin. Choose Mamaearth Deeply Nourishing Body Wash for Babies that comes with the goodness of Coconut Oil that enhances moisture retention to keep your baby's skin from getting too dry.
- Eczema: Eczema is a skin condition in which the layer shielding your baby's skin from external irritants breaks down. Eczema symptoms include dry, reddish, itchy skin, all of which can be relieved with Mamaearth Moisturizing Bathing Bar with Vitamin A-rich Shea Butter.
- Clogged Pores: Acne and Milia are two skin conditions caused by impurities being trapped in your baby's skin pores. Milia manifests as white spots, whereas acne appears as red specks. Choose Mamaearth Moisturizing Bathing Bar Soap with Oatmeal to remove dirt and oil that can cause acne and dead skin cells that can cause Milia.
2. Choose the Right Ingredient: Our baby bath products are made from natural, toxin-free ingredients. The proven natural ingredients in the Mamaearth Baby Bath products combat a range of skin problems. Choose the right ingredient when buying Mamaearth baby bath products online.
- Aloe Vera: The antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of Aloe Vera soothe the skin while reducing redness. To ensure that your baby stays healthy and happy, try the Mamaearth Deeply Nourishing Body Wash for Babies.
- Calendula: A flower with antifungal, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties, Calendula is also high in Vitamin E and amino acids, which nourish the skin. Our one-of-its-kind Mamaearth Foaming Face Wash for Kids contains Calendula Oil, making it the perfect choice for your bundle of joy.
- Goat Milk: Rich in vitamins, Goat Milk also contains valuable minerals such as selenium and lactic acid, making it ideal for dry and sensitive skin. If you are looking for a product that’s ideal for dry skin, look no further than Mamaearth Moisturizing Baby Bar Soap.
- Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F, Shea Butter nourishes the skin and is therapeutic for conditions such as eczema and dermatitis. Our popular Moisturizing Baby Soap Bar comes loaded with the goodness of Shea Butter, making it a preferred choice amongst many parents.
We have also introduced Welcome Baby Kit, Winter Essentials Kit, and Baby Essential Hamper Kit for your little ones! They come with waterproof bags, and include essential baby care products, making them ideal for gifting.
Why Choose Mamaearth Baby Products?
At Mamaearth we ensure that every product is put through extensive testing to live up to the safety standards you expect from Asia's first Made Safe Certified® brand. All our products are made without toxic chemicals like Parabens, Phthalates, Mineral Oils, and Sulfates. Our products are also cruelty-free & PETA-certified. As part of our commitment to the environment, we recycle twice as much plastic as we utilize. Not just that, for every purchase you make with us, we plant a tree to spread nature’s goodness.#GoodnessInside.