Yes, Mamaearth Almond Oil is good for hair. It nourishes the scalp and hair and makes your tresses stronger and healthier.
Here are the directions to use Mamaearth Almond Hair Oil: Step 1: Part your hair in two halves and apply the oil directly to the scalp using the comb applicator. The built-in applicator ensures that the oil reaches the roots directly. Leave it overnight or for a few hours. Wash off with Mamaearth sulfate-free Almond Shampoo.
Mamaearth Almond Oil promotes healthy hair growth, deeply nourishes the hair and scalp, and prevents premature graying.
Mamaearth Almond oil benefits your skin in the following ways:
We know you have tried numerous hair treatments or hair care products for silky hair, such as shampoos, hair masks, conditioners, and serums. But you still feel that you are still far from those silky, smooth hair. So, it is time you try something different. Other than coconut and onion oil, another hair oil is valued best almond oil for hair. Extracted from the Almond Tree, it is the oldest and most widely grown nut crop globally. Almonds were first cultivated in the Middle East, and soon people discovered that the oil extracted from this dry fruit had many benefits related to skin and hair. It is rich in proteins, vitamins, minerals, and several essential fatty acids that work together to provide more nourishment to the hair follicles and roots.
Let’s first know more about the two types of pure almond oil for hair in brief: A. Sweet Almond Oil, B. Cold Pressed Almond Oil.
There are two types of Almond Oil: Sweet and Bitter. Sweet Almond Oil is the most preferred because it is obtained from an Almond tree whose seeds do not contain poisonous chemicals. At the same time, Bitter Almond Oil can be toxic and is regarded as unsuitable for most purposes except medicinal.
Cold-Pressed Sweet Almond Oil: Almonds contain vitamin E, A, essential fatty acids, proteins, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, and zinc. But when they are exposed to heat, these nutrients get lost. The cold-pressing method extracts the oil from Almond seeds by pressing them with a modern steel press.
Gone were the days when our grannies and moms would massage their scalps with a nourishing hair oil every weekend and give us blissful Champi (Head Massage). Our tight schedules and bad eating habits have impacted life in various ways. This has taken a toll on our skin, hair, and our soul as well. Pollution, excess heating, and chemicals used on the hair can make your hair dull and damaged. Using Mamaearth’s badam oil for hair will help combat the damage done by these pollutants and revive the scalp by gently nourishing the roots. Enriched with essential vitamins and minerals, our pure almond oil for hair is the solution to fight all your care issues.
By known, you must have the knowledge and potential of Almond Oil. Nowadays, Almond hair oil price is very low and is commonly available in the markets. As it is extracted from a chemical-free press, the oil is the perfect solution to all your hair problems. It would also not make your tresses sticky, glossy, smelly, or weighed down. You would only get some incredible benefits of almond oil for hair that will keep all hair problems aside, as follows:
Treats itchy and flaking scalp: As our hair and scalp are exposed to so many pollutants and irritants throughout the day, it could lead to dry hair, split ends, dandruff, and hair fall. The build-up of dead cells (dandruff) also inhibits healthy hair growth. Applying badam oil for hair helps prevent scalp problems and improves the overall health of your scalp.
Nurtures hair growth: As Almond oil contains Vitamin E and Biotin, it effectively promotes hair growth and reduces hair thinning. Therefore, applying almond oil for hair growth makes the hair stronger and less prone to split ends.
Softens and Conditions the Hair: Almond oil has a significant amount of Vitamin E, which is vital for hair conditioning and treating frizzy hair. This oil acts like an emollient that fills the gaps between the hair roots. Applying almond oil for hair and amla oil regularly on your scalp would make your hair softer and shinier. These two oils would also prevent your hair from premature graying and excessive hair fall.
Hydrates and Strengthens Hair: Packed with Omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, Vitamin E, and magnesium, pure almond hair oil for hair nourishes and strengthens hair follicles. This prevents excessive breakage by making the roots well-hydrated with natural oils. This will also restore the lustrous shine and volume of your hair. Try Mamaearth’s hair fall control oil and hair oil for dandruff for better results- these oils are specially formulated to combat these issues.
Almond oil is a seed full of vitamins and minerals. Together, these vitamins add moisture, and conditioning qualities, encouraging healthier hair growth, and providing a lustrous shine to hair.
Wet or dampen your hair before applying the almond oil as it helps soften the bonds of your hair. Heat the best almond oil for hair for 10 seconds.
Take a small quantity of almond oil on your palm and apply it to your scalp around the root area. Then, massage your scalp gently to promote better blood circulation.
Use a wide-toothed comb to disperse the oil throughout the hair.
Cover your head with a shower cap.
Leave it overnight for at least 2-3 hours.
Wash your hair with a sulfate-free shampoo.
Be sure to rinse your hair thoroughly so that your hair does not look very greasy.
Condition your hair with a toxin-free hair conditioner to restore any lost nutrients or moisture while shampooing.
Gently dry your hair with a towel.
Cold-Pressed Almond Oil: This variant of badam oil for hair contains essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. These ingredients help provide a softer hair touch and improve the texture.
Vitamin E: An antioxidant that helps in nourishing the scalp and promoting healthy hair growth. It also counters the effect of oxidative stress and free radicals.
Jojoba Oil: This natural oil helps treat the scalp and hair against damage and provides a lustrous shine.
Avocado Oil for hair: This oil provides moisture, repair, and strengthens your hair Vitamins and minerals in the oil help in preventing hair fall caused due to pollution, sunlight, and other environmental pollutants.
Onion Hair Oil: It helps increase the blood supply to hair follicles, thus accelerating hair growth and preventing hair fall.
1. Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil: One of our most recommended and loved products. The new and improved formula for even stronger, smoother, and shinier hair has a non-sticky formulation. This onion hair oil is rich in antioxidants and sulfur, two ingredients that reduce hair fall and accelerate hair growth.
2. Mamaearth Almond Oil: Backed by Cold Pressed Almond Oil, Avocado Oil, Vitamin E, and Jojoba Oil, it helps in the growth of healthy hair by penetrating deep into the roots and improving the texture of the hair. Also, this almond oil or badam oil for hair nourishes the scalp and hair deeply to prevent premature graying.
3. Mamaearth Argan Oil: If you want to treat your dry, damaged, and frizzy hair, Argan oil is the best-suited oil. It is enriched with Rosemary oil (which restores the scalp’s moisture and promotes healthy hair growth) and Avocado oil (that controls hair fall).
4. Mamaearth Tea Tree Oil: If you want good hair days (or dandruff-free days), this tea tree oil is just for you. It is enriched with Tea Tree extracts, Ginger, Bhringraj, and Salicylic Acid that reduce dandruff. This oil also gently calms a dry and itchy scalp by reducing irritation and itching.
5. Mamaearth Castor Oil: Made of castor oil, it is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. It is a deep moisturizing and conditioning agent beneficial for hair, skin, and nails. It hydrates and nourishes the skin and gives it a healthy glow. It promotes blood circulation, thus making your hair healthier and shinier. Regular application of this oil makes the cuticles stronger, thus ensuring lesser hair fall.
6. Mamaearth Bhringraj Oil: Bhringraj Oil and Amla Oil keep hair strong by strengthening the follicles. They also encourage hair growth and prevent premature graying. Enriched with vitamin C, this hair oil reduces dandruff and soothes dry and itchy scalps.
Most Popular Terms- Hair Shampoo | Hair Serum | Hair Mask | Onion Hair Shampoo | Dandruff Shampoo | Sulphate Free Shampoo | Shampoo for Oily Hair | Mild Shampoo | Shampoo for Dry Hair | Shampoo for Hair Fall | Conditioner for Frizzy Hair | Conditioner for Dry Hair | Hair Mask for Dry Hair | Hair Mask for Growth | Hair Mask for Frizzy Hair | Hair Mask for Dandruff | Hair Growth Oil | Almond Oil for Hair | Amla Hair Oil | Bhringraj Hair Oil | Coconut Oil for Hair | Oil for Dry Hair | Tea Tree Oil for Hair | Beard Oil | Hair Serum for Frizzy Hair | Hair Growth Serum |
|Almond Hair Oil Product List||Price|
|Almond Hair Oil with Cold Pressed Almond Oil & Vitamin E for Healthy Hair Growth - 150 ml||Rs 399|
Mamaearth products price list was last updated on Jan 29, 2023