Moms stress out a lot. Being a parent, taking care of small little things of the baby, chasing them to have some food, asking them to do the homework, scolding them on petty mischievous acts does take a toll on mother’s otherwise calm nerves. Also, there are some days when she feels extremely low. To combat this, she surely needs a rejuvenating stress buster. And nothing tastes best and uplifts the mood like MamaEarth’s stress relief Tea. I too rely on it, whenever I feel strained out! What is so special about MamaEarth’s Stress Relief Tea? It has the best formulation of Indian Sarsaparilla which has the compounds namely saponins, sterols and antioxidants, ginger root and cinnamon bark extract and eucalyptus leaf. Indian sarsaparilla root is famous as a super herb that has multiple benefits. The compounds present in it aid in reducing mental and physical fatigue. As this herb is able to improve immunity levels, one can be assured of being less prone to falling sick and being able to take care of the notorious munchkin even better. Also, the anti-aging properties in the Indian sarsaparilla root help in making the super toiling mother look younger than her age. Cinnamon bark extract, the second ingredient present in Stress Tea is commonly used in all the homes as an addition to food. However, cinnamon is more benefitting than one knows.
- It is a great source of natural anti-oxidants that slow down the process of cell aging and provides with more energy for daily activities.
- Not only this spice provides with health benefits but also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent to reduce swelling or inflammation in the body.
- Its anti-diabetic properties help keep the blood sugar levels of a diabetic patient in check.
- Other than the above, this spice is a great way to keep your blood pressure levels in check and increase immunity against any diseases.
- However, ginger root is a great source of antioxidants especially gingers oil that is useful in eliminating harmful chemicals that are produced by our body when it is stressed.
- It also helps in relieving psychological stress.
- It provides the eucalyptus oil that aids in reducing stress levels and increases the brainwave activity which in turn reduces the symptoms of mental fatigue.
- Apart from the above, eucalyptus oil also helps in reducing pain in the joints and muscles.