Get to know about the 6 Amazing Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits for Skin & Hair & Others! We, women, go through major life-changing experiences. And during such times are prone to sudden weight gain. It could be blamed on ill eating habits, or hormonal and physical changes in the body, or lack of enough exercise. But there is one thing that can assist women in staying away from that weight gain or simply put, can help in weight loss. It is Apple Cider Vinegar?. The naturally prepared apple cider vinegar contains ‘the mother’. And it is often said that any brand having a mother is the best. What exactly is this ‘mother’ substance present in ACV? ‘The mother’ found in apple cider vinegar is a thick cloudy substance that comes from apple residue and pectin. Because of ‘the mother’, one can be sure that the best part of the apple has not been destroyed.
Other than the presence of ‘the mother’, Apple Cider Vinegar also contains nutrients like Vitamin A, C, E, and a host of other minerals. All of these put together, help improve the digestion process and thus aid in weight loss.
Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar For Hair, Skin & Others
Beyond weight loss, there are other health benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar for skin and hair. It helps in taking care of many health issues and can be a good beauty product too.
- It reduces the chances of suffering bacterial infections.
- Regular consumption helps keep blood sugar levels in control. It is quite helpful for people suffering from type 2 diabetes.
- It regulates appetite and minimizes calorie intake.
- It also helps keep the blood pressure levels in control, thus lowering the risk of heart diseases and strokes.
- It can be used as a beauty ingredient too.
- For hair- Mix two teaspoons of all-natural ACV with one cup of water, and apply to your hair after washing. Rinse thoroughly, after that apply a mild conditioner to your hair. What you’ll get – shiny and lustrous locks. You can apply Mamaearth Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo for dandruff.
- For Skin- It helps restore skin’s pH levels, thus soothes and treating sunburn, detoxifies the skin, helps to preserve youth due to its anti-aging properties, and treats acne as well by removing excess dirt and oil. You can use Apple Cider Vinegar face wash for deep cleansing.
- Among other health benefits, it helps banish bad breath and whitens the teeth naturally.
Indeed, Apple Cider Vinegar has magical powers! So, what’s so great about MamaEarth’s Apple Cider Vinegar?
There are a number of products being produced by high-end brands that contain apple cider vinegar in their formulation. But MamaEarth’s Apple Cider Vinegar is quite different from the lot.
- It contains ‘The Mother’ which is the storehouse of nutrients and minerals.
- It also constitutes New Zealand’s Manuka Honey which acts as an antimicrobial agent and helps improve the digestion system. Thus, abetting weight loss.
- Ingredients like Turmeric that has been valued as a medicinal herbs. Turmeric is extremely useful in reducing inflammation in the body, helps eliminate microbes that may be harmful to the health, and keeps the body’s metabolism in order.
- Ginger improves digestion, reduces the chances of bowel disorders, and acts as an anti-inflammatory agent and as an antioxidant that helps reduce damage to the body at the cellular level. Ginger also helps in reducing blood sugar levels and even delays the onset of Alzheimer’s disease.
With the aforementioned benefits of each ingredient that is added to the apple cider vinegar made by Mamaearth, it is evident that the product is a must-have. So ladies, grab the Apple Cider Vinegar, which is 100% natural and comes with the FSSAI certification, and be the ambassador of Healthy and Beautiful Living!!