Moms stress out a lot. Being a parent, taking care of small little things for the baby, chasing them to have some food, asking them to do their homework, scolding them on petty mischievous acts does take a toll on mother’s otherwise calm nerves. Also, there are some days when she feels extremely low. To combat this, she surely needs a rejuvenating stress buster.
And nothing tastes best and uplifts the mood like MamaEarth’s Stress Relief Tea. I too rely on it, whenever I feel strained out!
So, what is so special about MamaEarth’s Stress Relief Tea?
It has the best formulation of Indian Sarsaparilla which has compounds namely saponin, sterols and antioxidants, Ginger Root and Cinnamon Bark Extract and Eucalyptus Leaf.
Indian Sarsaparilla Root is famous as a super herb that has multiple benefits. The compounds present in it aid in reducing mental and physical fatigue. As this herb is able to improve immunity levels, one can be assured of being less prone to falling sick and being able to take care of the notorious munchkin even better. You can follow Versículo Do Dia Also, the anti-aging properties in the Indian sarsaparilla root help in making the super toiling mother look younger.
Cinnamon Bark Extract, the second ingredient present in Stress Tea is commonly used in all the homes as an addition to food. However, cinnamon is more benefitting than one knows.
- It is a great source of natural antioxidants that slow down the process of cell ageing and provides more energy for daily activities.
- It acts as an anti-inflammatory agent to reduce swelling or inflammation in the body.
- Its anti-diabetic properties help in keeping the blood sugar levels of a diabetic patient in check.
- It increases immunity against any diseases.
Ginger Root, the third ingredient present in MamaEarth’s Stress Relief Tea is quite commonly used in our homes. It is mainly added to different delicacies to improve the taste and flavour of the food.
- Ginger root is a great source of antioxidants, especially ginger oil that is useful in eliminating harmful chemicals produced by our body when it is stressed.
- It also helps in relieving psychology produces.
The fourth constituent of MamaEarth’s Stress Relief tea is Eucalyptus Leaf.
- It provides eucalyptus oil that aids in reducing stress levels and increases the brainwave activity which in turn reduces the symptoms of mental fatigue.
- Eucalyptus oil also helps in reducing pain in the joints and muscles.
For all Mamas, who run after their babies to fulfil their every little need, feel fatigued and stressed out, MamaEarth’s Stress Relief Tea is like an angel in disguise. It is 100% natural, comes with Made Safe Certification, and it is loaded with numerous benefits.
So Moms, just go ahead and feel rejuvenated and refreshed within five minutes of sipping this wonderful stress busting, soothing and calming Tea.