One of the most googled searches regarding hair care tips is “How to make hair thick?” Well, if you are reading this and it has a smile on your lips, chances are you have searched for how to get thick hair tips too. It is usually one thing to dream of healthier and shinier hair, and quite another to have for most people.
The truth is that most of us love long and thick hair that we can run our fingers through. But getting healthy and thick hair needs more than wishing- for it also needs a good hair care regime. The thickness of hair determines how healthy your hair is because it equals voluminous hair that is soft, shiny, and manageable.
Before you dive deep into the rabbit hole of searching for answers on how to get thick hair, you should read this post. This article will explain how you may get thick hair naturally and what haircare products you need. Additionally, we have spiced it up with some proven tips to help you get the lovely hair you’ll love to run your fingers through. It’s all up next!
What makes your Hair Healthy?
Before you learn how to get thick hair, start from the basics. And the starting point is to ensure you have healthy hair. Haven’t we all gotten frustrated when our hair chose to have its way at some point in life?
Mamaearth User Reviews (On Google)
Some factors contributing to healthy hair are eating the right food, keeping your body hydrated, avoiding stress (which can cause hair fall), and ensuring you sleep well. They are all equally important but along with them also comes an essential point. It is using safe, gentle, and toxin-free hair care products.
Do I need to use something specific to treat my hair care issues??
Yes, you do.
Dandruff, split ends, rough hair, frizz, and dull or damaged hair are some of the most common concerns. When you have underlying hair issues, it is best to use a regime that targets the particular hair concern. You should thus use hair care products enriched with specific ingredients to tackle your hair concerns.
- For an itchy scalp or dandruff-prone hair: You should use toxin-free hair care products that feature neem, tea tree oil, and ginger extracts. These antibacterial ingredients are good for battling bacterial infections like dandruff and weaker hair roots.
- Premature graying: Products rich in age-old Ayurvedic ingredients like Brahmi, bhringraj, and amla help reverse the premature graying of the hair. In addition, they also make your hair cells healthy.
- Dry, dull, and damaged hair - Look for hair care products containing extracts of rice water, plant keratin, and rice bran oil. They will add a breath of life to your hair.
- Overall hair health - Opt for the oils of almonds and argan, as these oils nourish your hair from the roots to the tips while maintaining the natural pH balance of your hair.
The list is endless, but choosing the right hair care regime is the first step to tackling any underlying hair issues that you may have.
Can I see immediate results when I choose a hair care regime?
No. For any good-quality hair care product to show its results, it should be used judiciously and consistently for at least three to six months. The results and time duration would also depend on the hair issues and the chosen product composition.
Miracles will not happen overnight, but patience is a virtue when looking for long-term effects, whether skincare or hair care. And don’t forget to do a patch test before you start using any new product to eliminate potential allergies to any of the ingredients in the products.
Wrapping it up
Following a personalized, complete, and effective hair care regime based on the best-quality hair care products has benefits. You are using products targeted to a particular hair concern, and when the hair products are used together, they help promote better hair health and thick hair. You should use only good-quality, toxin-free hair care products to give your hair the TLC it needs.
Let us look at frequently asked questions about getting thicker and voluminous hair.
Which shampoo is best for hair growth and thickness?
You will need to use a gentle shampoo that cleans the hair without stripping it of its natural moisture. For example, the Hair Shampoo and Conditioner in Mamaearth's Onion Hair Care Range work together to give you healthy and shinier hair.
This hair-thickening shampoo removes traces of grime and dirt in your hair and cleans the scalp. It has gentle lathering that cleanses your hair without disrupting the normal pH balance of your hair. The conditioner neatly backs up the good result by providing a creamy and rich texture to the hair.
Note: The hair shampoo and conditioner duo is loaded with natural Plant Keratin that gives you visibly softer, smoother, and shinier hair.
You should use this hair conditioner after you have rinsed your hair thoroughly. Apply it to wet hair and massage it for a minute or two to boost blood circulation. Let it stay for a minute before you give your hair a final rinse with cool water.
What else do I need in a hair care regime promoting thicker and fuller hair?
You don't need shampoo to promote hair growth and thickness. Instead, you should switch to a proper hair care regime that works wonders on your hair. And when you have all the products you need for stronger and thicker hair, why not indulge in them?
There is more that you can think of. There are hair oil to nourish your hair and hair masks that hydrate your hair. You should power them up with hair booster oils that give your hair extra love and serums that seal in the moisture.
Let's explore the range of Mamaearth's Onion Hair Care Range products that are specifically targeted to reduce hair fall and promote a fuller, voluminous, thicker mane. It has everything you need for hair care and promotes fuller, thicker hair while reducing hair fall.
1. Onion Hair Oil - Mamaearth's Onion Oil is packed with some of the best ingredients that help combat hair fall and promote growth. Redensyl in the oil makes your hair healthy, while a blend of nourishing oils like Amla, Hibiscus, Castor, Almond, and Sunflower makes your hair healthy and shinier.
We recommend that you warm Mamaearth’s Onion Hair Oil using the double burner method before use. Start with sectioning your hair, apply the oil to the scalp, and move it to the tips of the hair. Next, massage your scalp well to boost blood circulation and let this toxin-free hair booster oil penetrate the follicles.
Next, take a towel soaked in hot water and wring out excess water. Wrap this towel around your head for 15 - 20 minutes to allow the oils to seep in before you move to the next step of shampooing your hair.
Mamaearth's Onion Hair Oil also comes with an easy comb applicator that trickles the oil from the nozzle to spread evenly from the scalp to the ends. The comb helps to detangle the hair as you oil it and gives a gentle scalp massage that additionally helps to boost blood circulation.
2. Onion Hair Oil Booster – This miracle in a bottle is all you need to reduce hair fall and boost hair growth. A non-sticky formulation, this hair oil booster is a potent mix of onion oil that is rich in sulfur.
When used properly, this helps prevent split ends. In addition, Redensyl not just accelerates hair growth but also nourishes the hair follicles. Bhringraj and Ashwagandha are age-old ingredients used in hair care to promote healthy and thick hair. The correct way to use booster oil is to mix it with hair oil and then apply it to your scalp and hair ends.
3. Mamaearth Onion Hair Mask - Why burn a hole in the pocket with a hair spa at a salon when you can get salon-like hair in the comfort of your home? Our Onion Hair Mask gives you precisely what you need, soft, shiny, and healthy hair. Scoop out dollops of the hair mask and apply from the roots to the ends.
Massage well and let it stay for 30 to 45 minutes. Then, rinse off with tepid water. Ideally, you should use the hair mask at least two days after you have shampooed and conditioned your hair. Voila, your hair has just had an instant dose of super nourishment and intense hydration. And did we mention that it works like a charm on a frizzy mane by taming it?
4. Mamaearth Onion Hair Serum – Just like a face serum gives your skin an instant boost of hydration and nourishment, a hair serum gives your hair intense hydration and locks in moisture.
It helps tame frizz and works towards reducing hair fall, thus improving hair growth and density. It also adds a protective layer to your hair cells to protect them from harsh environmental pollutants and harmful UV rays.
What are some tips on how to grow thick hair?
Here are some proven ways to make hair thicker and stronger:
- Oil your hair with a hair-thickening oil at least once a week. Use warm oil as it soothes the scalp.
- Do not wash your hair daily.
- Use sulfate-free hair care products to cleanse your scalp.
- Use cool water to wash your hair or tepid water.
- Ensure you trim your hair once every two months to avoid split ends.
- Avoid using harsh coloring for your hair. Instead, opt for natural coloring options like a henna paste that not just hides the grays but also improves the quality and texture of hair.
- Pat your hair dry gently. Use a towel or a soft cloth and let it dry naturally. Avoid using hot styling tools like a hair straightener, curler, or blow dryer.
- Use a wide-toothed comb that will detangle your hair quickly and not cause any breakage.
- Comb your hair before you sleep to ensure it is tangle-free.
- Eat healthy food. Keep yourself hydrated and add fruits and vegetables to your diet. So often, junk food can wreak havoc on our skin and hair, making it look dull and lifeless.
What are some of the best hair-thickening oils in India?
Oils enriched with natural ingredients or extracts can help treat many common hair care issues. You may thus use oils of almond, castor, coconut, hibiscus, bhringraj, and amla, as these are hair-thickening oils. You can also opt for hair oils containing dried amla, bhringraj, hibiscus flowers, coconut, or olive oil.
Take a glass jar and add all the dried ingredients to it. Next, pour the oil of your choice into the glass jar to soak these ingredients. You can choose to use coconut, olive, or almond oil on these ingredients till they are absorbed in the oil. Keep this oil near a window with sunlight to let it infuse. It will be ready to use in three weeks.
Isn't it easy to get healthy hair by following a good hair care regime and these easy-to-do tips? Because your answers are in this post! Bookmark this post so you don't have to Google "How to get thick hair?" the next time.
- How do you get thick and curly hair for men?
You can use an all-natural hair cream that is specifically formulated for men. Mamaearth's Onion Hair Styling Cream for Men will make you ditch the chemical-laden hair gels and opt for this natural, toxin-free alternative to hair grooming. In addition, this moisturizing hair cream for men promises thick hair and gives the hair hold and shine.
- How to get thick hair?
While a dozen remedies on the internet may promise hair-thickening tips, it is essential to know your hair needs. Your best choice is to opt for natural and chemical-free products that will repair your hair from the inside out and protect it all year round. In addition, zeroing into a regime and a set of products help your hair grow thicker and healthier.
- Which oil is best for hair growth and thickness?
There are many natural and toxin-free oils available that promote hair growth and thickness. For example, you can use castor oil. It is one of the best oils to promote better hair growth and stop hair fall. In addition, the oils of bhringraj, amla, coconut, and almonds double up as hair oils for thick hair.
|Popular Search Terms|
how to remove tan, cucumber benefits, pigmentation on face, vitamin e for skin, keratin shampoo benefits, beauty tips, coconut milk benefits, tangled meaning, best hair oil for hair growth, makeup steps, black spots on face, how to grow beard faster, aloe vera for hair, skin complexion meaning, arrowroot powder, how to remove whiteheads, how to stop hair fall immediately, hair care tips, biotin for hair, best facial kit, how to reduce dark circles, how to increase hair growth, what is glycerin, what are blackheads, bath soap, how to take care of skin, How to moisturize skin , hair cuticle, best soap for skin brightening, what is mild shampoo, Non Comedogenic face wash, serum for face, skin brighting body wash, how to apply serum on the face, how to get thick hair, how to control hair fall for women, salicylic acid uses for skin, hair breakage, How to remove pimple scars?, chapped lips, cream for face