Glowing face, beautiful skin, and a picture-perfect smile – the three essentials to put life to any wedding, friendly get-together, or even a night out. Time has its ways of telling us we must care more for our skin. With the onset of aging and other skin troubles, opting for the best facial for glowing skin becomes quite an absolute necessity.
Do you remember your mother massaging her face with tomato, lemon, or papaya extracts? She seldom believed in going to a salon because of their strong faith in getting a facial at home for glowing skin through natural ingredients from the kitchen. But are they enough- here’s an article that explains our take on the matter.
Getting ready for a ceremony but worried about your appearance? Try Mamaearth’s Ubtan Facial Kit that revives natural glow and improves skin texture.
What is a Facial?
Simply defined, a facial is the skin treatment process that involves cleansing, exfoliating, and nourishing facial skin. It involves using various safe and gentle skincare products like face cleansers, face scrubs, and many more for an instant glow.
These days, a variety of facial treatments are available as per your budget, suitability, skin type, and various other factors. All you need to do is pick a treatment that suits your skin and preferences well.
Why is getting a facial for glowing skin so important?
Your facial skin faces a lot every day – from pollution to oxidative stress, it is most exposed to the external aggressors of the environment. These harsh conditions cause your skin to show various signs of aging even before time.
So getting a facial comes with more perks than you know of. It gives your skin added nourishment and a well-deserved break from the harmful after-effects of the external environment. Some of the major reasons to get a facial for glowing skin include the following:
1. Stress reduction: A tough week, urgent deadlines, and super-important priorities
at home can make your skin look dull, weak, and exhausted. When massaged, several pressure points on the face relax your mind and body.
So, the next time you feel stressed or think you have had a rough time at work, wear a nice facial massage to uplift your mood and detox your mind with care. Trust us- it helps!
2. Effective cleansing: You may need more time to detox your skin daily. Well, a facial cleanse does the trick. Its easy-to-use products help in unclogging pores of dirt and skin impurities, thus rejuvenating your facial skin completely.
While facial massage is a great way to nourish your skin, it is important to remember to wash your face with a good face cleanser daily. It will help in removing the daily deposit of dirt easily.
3. Anti-aging benefits: Nobody wants their face to look more than their age. Everyone wants their skin to look young, healthy, and radiant. Getting a facial for glowing skin comes with anti-aging benefits. It helps remove fine lines and wrinkles, blemishes, etc.
Aging sets at the moment you start ignoring your skin completely. It might be due to not following a proper skincare routine, not eating healthy food, etc. You need to strike a balance between both internal and external factors to avert premature skin aging.
Tip: Try Mamaearth’s Ubtan Facial Kit. It features six essential skincare products like face cream, face scrub, and face moisturizer that help revive skin glow and improve its texture. These products mainly feature Turmeric, Saffron, and Glycerin; and are safe for regular use.
4. Blood circulation: A nice facial massage helps your skin intake more oxygen, thus improving blood circulation on the face. With more moisture and better nutrients carried through the cells, your skin automatically looks supple and beautiful!
5. Treats hyperpigmentation: Hyperpigmentation is skin darkening and discoloration on the skin exposed to the sun rays. Since your face stands as the most exposed layer, it becomes darker, uneven, and sometimes irritable too.
A good facial helps in treating this problem with intense care and nourishment. It rejuvenates your skin and brightens the skin tone naturally, reducing the appearance of dark spots. It also helps in reducing the hyperpigmentation marks effectively.
6. Tightens the skin pores: The daily bashing of your skin due to the external environment blocks the skin pores. This toxic buildup dulls your appearance and may cause blackheads or pimples. A facial for glowing skin cleanses and tightens skin pores to add a youthful and healthier glow to your skin.
Now that we know the importance of getting a facial done, let’s discover the ideal skincare routine that can delay the need for a facial.
The Perfect Skincare Routine for Ageless Beauty
While aging is said to be an agile process, there are several other reasons why you might need a facial. But, if you follow an extensive skincare routine, you might need it a little later than anyone who doesn’t. So, this is what an ideal skincare routine should look like:
Step 1: Cleanse your face: Cleansing one’s face is the first step in any skincare routine. Although many of you might believe using water is enough, we say it isn’t. You should rather use a safe and gentle face wash that is effective enough to remove all kinds of dirt, grease, and impurities to add a refreshing effect to your skin.
We suggest you cleanse your facial skin at least twice daily when following a skincare regimen. Ensure this consistency for at least a month to see the desired results on your face. It will give your skin a nice, bright, and radiant look.
Step 2: Exfoliate your skin: Skin exfoliation is a must, especially if you want to rejuvenate and revive your skin. This process helps remove the pile-on of dead skin cells and stubborn dirt particles from your skin pores. The result you get is bright, beautiful, and youthful skin!
However, this process is not to be repeated every day. Just once or twice a week is sufficient to see the desired results on your skin. To get the most out of this step, use a mild and gentle face scrub. Its beady texture will help clean your facial pores and give you a radiant look.
Step 3: Tone it up: After cleaning, it is time to refill your skin with essential nutrients that make it look and feel healthy. And using a nourishing face toner should do the trick. It tightens the facial pores and gives your skin a youthful glow. In addition, its watery texture makes your skin look supple, happy, and healthy with every application.
Using a toner gives your face the uplift it needs after the exhaustive cleansing process. It prevents your skin from becoming dull and makes it look younger. We suggest you use it twice daily for at least four to eight weeks to see effective results on your skin.
Tip: Tired of dull-looking skin? Once you have done your facial for glowing skin, apply our Aqua Glow Hydrating Sunscreen Face Gel with SPF 50 PA++++ for a double boost of hydration.
Step 4: Moisturization is essential: During the much-needed cleansing processes, your face loses its natural oils too. This results in your facial skin becoming dry and saggy. Using a face moisturizer here is vital. It nourishes your skin with ultra-nourishing ingredients, making it look healthy and nourished in no time!
Face cream or moisturizer should always be picked according to your skin type, texture, and other troubles you need to escape. Here, we suggest you apply it on your face at least twice a day for a minimum of six weeks to see the desired results on your face.
Step 5: Under-eye cream is important: No matter how sensitive your facial skin is, your under-eye skin will always be at least twice as sensitive and delicate. Stress, malnutrition, and inadequate sleep cycles can cause puffiness under the eyes.
A good-quality under-eye cream has a gel-like texture. It is lightweight, quick to absorb, and has essential benefits for under-eye skin. You should use it at least twice daily to get the desired results.
Step 6: Sunscreen is vital: Sunscreen is supposed to be your invincible shield that prevents the harm caused by the external environment. It protects your skin from harsh UV rays and gives it an even tone.
You should use sunscreen even if you are indoors all day. Makeup or no makeup, this final skincare step helps make all the other steps work amazingly well on your skin. You should apply it twice daily to achieve the best results on your skin.
Mamaearth Bestsellers to Try Out
When we talk of using natural ingredients, we wish to introduce you to natural skincare essentials, so we have a nice blend of natural science. At Mamaearth, we bring you the best mix of Mother Nature and modern skincare technology to give you effective results, no matter your concern.
Regarding skincare products, we are here with some of the most loved packages that have won hearts everywhere. You can always try them to ensure you have the best natural solutions to your skincare problems too. Here they are:
1. Mamaearth Ubtan Foaming Face Wash: If you ever ask your mother or grandmother for some facial tips for glowing skin, they will have just one name in mind – Ubtan. Being a traditional face pack that can be made to suit any skin type, it gives your skin the dewy, nourished look you have been looking for.
Mamaearth Ubtan Foaming Face Wash is a face cleanser with a nourishing touch of nature. This should always be on your vanity if you seek the best products for glowing skin. Inspired by the traditional skin care remedy called Ubtan, it features the following key ingredients:
- Turmeric: The perfect blend of antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties balances your skin’s pH and revives your skin with care. It delays premature aging and brings a natural radiance to your face.
- Saffron: The rare flower that only grows for a few months in Kashmir, Saffron holds several skin benefits. It has vital antioxidant properties that nourish your skin, reduce pigmentation, and promote an even skin tone.
- Neem Oil: The skin-purifying properties of Neem helps form a protective barrier on your skin. It helps avert bacterial growth on the skin and fight oxidative stress and radical damage in the cells.
- Aloe Vera: The botanical king helps heal and repair the skin naturally with its anti-inflammatory properties. It nourishes the skin and freezes it from dryness, itchiness, and irritation.
2. Mamaearth Bye Bye Blemishes Face Cream: As we mentioned above, one major reason for having a facial for glowing skin is to escape hyperpigmentation. Being skin trouble that almost everyone faces, it can be tackled before it gets severe using this face cream.
Mamaearth Bye Bye Blemishes Face Cream is nature’s way to help you get brighter and nourished skin without having to apply any harmful toxins. It is enriched with natural ingredients that help reduce dark spots and discoloration and gives you radiant skin effortlessly. Its key ingredients include:
- Vitamin C: Naturally found in citrus fruits, Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that brightens your skin naturally. It helps reduce and prevent ultraviolet-induced hyperpigmentation.
- Daisy Flower Extracts: The daisy flower isn’t just beautiful but has multiple skincare benefits too. It helps lighten your skin tone naturally, giving you a flawless complexion.
- Licorice Extracts: It is known to be one of the best natural ingredients to lighten hyperpigmentation on your skin.
- Mulberry Extracts: Loaded with several antioxidant properties, this natural beauty possesses various anti-aging benefits for your skin. In addition, it promotes natural, youthful skin radiance.
Having the best facial kit for glowing skin in India or abroad surely helps you bring home to naturally radiant skin. From your lifestyle to your selective skincare range, all these little things count and make a difference in your skin. Aging may be inevitable, but you can always slow it down using the ideal skincare routine.
Achieving glowing skin isn’t tough anymore. You need to be consistent and patient every time you follow a skincare regimen that shows great results on your skin. While the daily hustle and other priorities may be urgent, don’t let self-care take a backseat. After all, these little things count, don’t they?
- Which facial is best for glowing skin?
A facial treatment using safe, gentle, and toxin-free skincare products usually offers the best facial for glowing skin. Since Mamaearth’s facial kit meets all the criteria, it can be considered an ideal option. You may try its Ubtan Facial Kit, which features six skincare products made of turmeric and saffron to provide a natural glow to the skin. It comprises Ubtan Face Scrub, Cleansing Milk, Soothing Gel, Massage Cream, Face Mask, and Ubtan Glow Cream.
- How can I make my face glow in 3 days?
Any skincare product you apply takes at least a few months to start working on your skin. This is because it takes about 30 days for the human body to replace its skin cells with newer ones. Therefore, it is important to stick to your skincare routine for at least one month so that your skin can repair itself and restore its natural radiance. In the long term, maintain a healthy lifestyle and use the right skincare routine infused with the goodness of nature. Nature-based skincare products give an instant boost to your skin.
|Popular Search Terms|
pimple cream, best waterproof foundation, Is onion good for hair, what is concealer, What are stretch marks, Must have makeup products, how to detan skin, clean teeth, how to remove tan from hands and legs, how to get rid of dry skin, how to remove wrinkles under eyes,neem oil benefits, waterproof makeup, is glycerin good for your skin, dark patches on skin,which face wash is best for oily skin, how to use concealer, rosemary oil for hair, best scrub for glowing skin, how to get glowing skin naturally, how to remove sun tan from hands, how to use shower gel, best compact powder