India has a hot and humid climate. The summers here are usually too searing and the rains lash out to make humidity levels unbearable. If you do not have a dedicated skincare routine, these two seasons may take you closer to experiencing black spots, hyperpigmentation, and other skin blemishes. We thus recommend opting for a body lotion with SPF 30 (or SPF 50) along with other skincare products.
A sunscreen body lotion (with SPF 30 or SPF 50) strengthens the skin’s natural moisture barrier and thus helps prevent seasonal dryness and inflammation. It also nourishes the skin cells so they may defend us against bacterial infections. It thus makes sense to opt for a body lotion that features nourishing ingredients and has the additional coverage of Sun Protection Filter (SPF) too.
Benefits of Sunscreen Body Lotion With SPF 30
These power-packed body moisturizers help protect our skin from the sun’s harmful UV radiation that can cause premature aging like fine lines and wrinkles. With prolonged exposure to these factors, your skin may lose its natural moisture content and get dehydrated.
We thus recommend opting for a safe and gentle body lotion that comprises natural and toxin-free ingredients like aloe vera, ashwagandha, and turmeric. The trio would help provide multiple skin care benefits without any side effects and is thus safe for regular use.
We thus welcome you to explore the amazing range of Mamaearth’s Sunscreen Body Lotions with SPF 30 (or SPF 50). Made of natural and toxin-free ingredients, these skincare products are safe for regular use and offer the following benefits:
1. Prevent tanning
These body lotions come powered by SPF 30. It helps to protect your skin against the damage caused by the sun’s harmful UV rays and prevents tanning. Their regular application may also help reduce dark spots and sun tan in a hassle-free manner.
2. Soothe dull and dehydrated skin
These body lotions are packed with the natural goodness of turmeric and saffron that help lighten the skin, thus giving it a natural radiance. It works equally well in the drier seasons like summer and winter to offer deep moisturization.
3. Have a non-greasy formula
These lotions have a lightweight, fast-absorbing, and non-greasy formulation that gets quickly absorbed into the skin cells. It locks in the moisture in the epidermal layers and keeps your skin softer, suppler, and deeply hydrated for 12 hours.
4. Help provide a natural glow
With ingredients like pure aloe vera gel, turmeric, saffron, and ashwagandha, these sunscreen lotions help to prevent premature aging. They also help provide skin brightening results with regular use.
Two Amazingly effective body lotions you can try this rainy season!
At Mamaearth, we respect that skincare products are always a matter of personal choice. We understand that you have different expectations and we may try quite hard to make it work. This is also where we expect a skincare product to do its job properly and help us have the best results. Our body lotions work equally well for the summer season too because they feature SPF 30, a significant factor in repelling the sun’s harmful UV rays.
Here are three of our bestsellers that you might want to have a look at:
1. For Glowing Skin: Ubtan Sunscreen Body Lotion with SPF 30
Our Ubtan Sunscreen Body Lotion with SPF 30 helps block the sun’s harmful UV rays and protect your skin. Powered with SPF 30, this hydrating and lightweight body lotion moisturizes the skin deeply while protecting it from sun damage.
Let’s look at the main ingredients of this SPF-enriched Body Lotion:
- Saffron is known to protect the skin naturally and helps reduce hyperpigmentation to give it a natural glow.
- Turmeric has antiseptic and antioxidant properties that reverse the damage caused by free radicals. In addition, turmeric also soothes any inflamed skin.
- Red Raspberry protects the skin from harmful UV rays and environmental stressors. It repairs the skin by reversing sun damage and reducing inflammation.
- Carrot Seed Oil contains antioxidants that protect the skin from free radical damage.
- Shea Butter enriched with fatty acids and vitamins helps moisturize and strengthen the skin barrier.
2. For a Youthful Glow: Aloe Vera Sunscreen Body Lotion SPF 30
As one of the best body lotions with SPF 30, our Aloe Vera Sunscreen Body Lotion keeps the tan at bay and protects the skin with the goodness of Aloe Vera and Ashwagandha. Controlling sun damage just got easier with this body lotion with SPF 30 that calms and soothes skin while protecting it.
Let’s look at the main ingredients in the lotion:
- Aloe Vera is rich in Vitamins A and C that soothe inflamed skin. The duo also helps reduce redness and seasonal dryness with regular application.
- Ashwagandha is rich in antioxidants that combat free radical damage. It also helps reduce excess oil secretion and is thus beneficial for people with oily skin during the rainy season.
- With beta-carotene and antioxidants, Carrot Extract protects the skin from free radical damage and soothes irritation. It also helps reduce acne, pimples, and other skin blemishes.
- Red Raspberry protects the skin from harmful UV rays and environmental stressors. Its extracts reverse sun damage and help repair skin damage.
3. For Deep Moisturization: Vitamin C Sunscreen Body Lotion with SPF 30 – 300 ml
Our Vitamin C Sunscreen Body Lotion with SPF 30 helps you take the best shot at getting back your natural radiance. This sunscreen protects your skin from environmental stressors and harmful UV rays with regular use. Packed with SPF 30, this hydrating & lightweight body lotion has a fast-absorbing formula that provides deep moisturization and works best for dry skin.
Let’s look at the main ingredients in the lotion:
- Vitamin C helps prevent premature aging, targets pigmentation, and helps restore the skin’s natural radiance.
- Honey acts as a natural humectant to keep the skin supple. It also offers antibacterial and antiseptic properties that help the skin cells stay resilient to environmental changes.
- Carrot Seed Oil features many antioxidants. The latter helps protect the skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays to improve the skin’s texture.
- Shea Butter enriched with fatty acids and vitamins helps moisturize and strengthen the skin barrier. It also deeply nourishes the skin cells and drives away dryness.
- Red Raspberry protects the skin from harmful UV rays and free radicals.
PS: We also recommend our Ultra-Light Indian Sunscreen with Carrot Seed, Turmeric and SPF 50 PA+++. It is a safe and effective SPF 50 body lotion for all skin types. This sunscreen body lotion with SPF 50 features carrot Seed Oil, Orange Oil, Turmeric, and Cananga Oil that help form a protective layer on the skin and keep the sun’s UV rays out.
Download the all-new Mamaearth App to make a smarter buying decision today!
Shhh! There is also a smarter way to buy these body lotions (with SPF 30 or 50) in India- and you can do it using your smartphone only. For this, you should download the all-new Mamaearth app for your Android- or iOS-powered smartphone to place your shopping order- and it works even when you are on the go. We also offer seasonal discounts and other exciting marketing promos to make the deal even sweeter!
- Which body lotion is best for skin whitening?
Skin-brightening or whitening or even de-tanning sessions can be best done using safe and natural ingredients. Traditional Indian skincare remedies used for the ends are turmeric and saffron, and using them with shea butter in an ubtan-based format can work wonders.
If you are short of time, you may opt for our Ubtan Sunscreen Body Lotion SPF 30. It features the above three ingredients and also contains Carrot Seed Oil and Red Raspberry that help repair the sun damage. Its regular use would help lighten your skin tone and drive sun spots away.
- Why should you use body lotion?
Ans: A body lotion helps our skin in multiple ways, as follows:
1. Provides nourishment to the skin cells
2. Replenishes energy reserves of the skin cells
3. Soothes sunburns and reduces other skin blemishes
4. Helps provide deep moisturization in drier seasons
5. Strengthens the skin’s natural moisture barrier
6. Improves blood circulation
7. Makes the skin softer, shinier, smoother, and naturally glowing
8. Offers a mild fragrance
- How to use body lotion?
Ans: It is easy to apply body lotion, no matter your skin type. Here are the steps you may follow:
1. Take a coin-sized amount of body lotion on your palm.
2. Rub it with the other palm to create a uniform coat
3. Apply it slowly to your body, massaging the skin in the process
4. Repeat until you are done applying it to your body
- Which body lotion is best for dry skin?
It is worth noting that dry skin is often short of natural moisturization- be it of oil or water. It often feels rough and stretched and may develop scaling too. One should opt for a nourishing and moisturizing body lotion with deeply hydrating ingredients like Vitamin C, Shea Butter, and Honey and Olive Oil.
We thus recommend opting for our Vitamin C Body Lotion with Vitamin C and Honey for Radiant Skin. It features these four ingredients and provides anti-inflammatory properties to heal dry skin faster.
- What happens if I apply body lotion on my face?
sensitive to the rest of our body. So, if you use any poor-quality body lotion, it might cause skin blemishes and inflammation. A good-quality body lotion won't cause any issues, even if used multiple times daily. We also recommend you opt for a face cream instead of a body lotion for the best results.